Friday, January 19, 2018


I got the lot of these monopose dwarfs new in box years ago and with the changes to the Generals Handbook, taking a brick of 40 dwarfs is almost feasible, so I painted these up as a batch... that's right, a batch of 39...

I painted these up in the same fashion as my earlier dwarfs, so basecoat, wash, done. I added a little more highlights than previously, and used a brush on wash instead of the Army Painter dip.


  1. Brings back memories...not that mine were ever completely painted.

  2. That is an impressive slab of Dwarven steel!

  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.


Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.