Been a busy month, painting and work wise. Been trying to cram as much painting in as I can, and so far, having good results.
Finished off the plaguebearer unit, up to 7 of the buggers.
Finished off the unit of plague marines.
And the unit of Khorne Berserkers.
And because I loved the look from the codex, an Iron Warriors dreadnought.
Continuing with my die cut terrain, this little platform, again, drawn from the original card terrain fro the Necromunda boxed set.
The pump and piping underneath are from Pardulon, and the handrail is some O scale stuff made by Plastruct.
I started this in March...
Pilot is the servitor from the Stormraven, wired in to the cockpit with Dragonforge cables.
Base is a cast from the Zone Mortalis tiles grafted onto a 60mm.
Yellow has no washes, shaded and highlighted by hand.
You may all remember a few years back when I had an old piece of GW terrain, laser cut. If you don't, go take a look, here
So, fast forward to today, and with the aid of a die cutter, and some thin card, we have the following. Necromunda Tunnel Entrance.
Just the raw card, assembled with the GW bulkhead.
I went along and added rivets (252) and a few resin detail parts (Pardulon and DragonForge)
And with Paint. Base was textured with a mix of Vallejo Oxide Paste and Black Lava.
Assembled and painted in 2 weeks. I used most of the FW upgrade kit. Painted as a vassal of the Warp Runner Legio.
Fun kit to put together, definitely have to follow the instruction to the letter. Flames are fun to paint.
I started playing Warhammer 40K around 1997, dabbling in Fantasy, Gorkamorka, Mordhiem, but my true passion is 40K and as such, has brought me to collect the models I started playing with. So, you'll see a lot of 2nd edition (and older) on here.